Headquartered in Elk Rapids, Michigan, Traverse Bay Manufacturing employs nearly 100 people. We are experienced in handling large production volumes and working with materials including, but not limited to:
• Polartec® (Power Stretch®, Power Dry® and Aqua Shell®)
• Technical fleece
• Stretch fabrics
• A highly trained staff
• Manufacturing and warehouse space in excess of 100,000 square feet
• Two Gerber GTXL multi-ply cutters
• Three spreading tables totaling 240 feet
• Three Gerber spreaders (two with high-capacity cradles)
• Gerber AccuMark CAD pattern development system
• Over 100 sewing machines, including sergers, flat seamers,
single and multi-needle machines and tackers
We work with a variety of clients both directly and on a subcontracting basis and can meet high volume production both accurately and efficiently.
Our product capabilities are virtually limitless. With nearly 25 years of product design and development expertise, we can take an idea from concept, design and prototype through manufacturing and distribution.
We are equipped and experienced in handling large-volume jobs. Our facility is designed for quick line changes and is adaptable to any manufacturing requirement. Our precise attention to detail along with our high-tech equipment mean fast turn around times and consistent high quality. All of our employees, from management to machine operators, are cross-trained which allows greater flexibility and results in less fatigue.